InStyle



Model: Ellie Gracen
Haircut: her sister
Stylist: Love
Photographer: Love

Comments

  1. oh my gosh...how cute! apparently big sis understands the concepts of layers! She's still flippin adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her sister cut her hair?!?!?!?!

    OHHHHHHHHHHH boy :(

    (it is cute though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my. You have a budding stylist on your hands.

    Ellie looks darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on this here. :) (And laughing just a little bit.) She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big sis is doing a good job on the hair cuts :) She looks adorable, I too love your take on it!! I noticed in this picture how long and gorgeous her eye lashes are!! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH DEAR! MY mom still talks about when my sister cut my hair over 30 years ago. She certainly is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh whoops!!! But her new haircut is simply adorable!!!

    Yesterday must have been haircut day - Emma was sitting at her table (right beside me!!) and I hear her say, "Look, I'm cutting my hair!" Sure enough, she had cut some small chunks out of it, but luckily, they were small enough to not be noticeable - I don't know how I got that lucky.

    I really truly love your outlook on life. I often find myself complaining about how nuts things get around here, and I am reminded by you how precious our children are and how wonderful our time with them is. So thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny! She still looks adorable!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. not only diy, but short bobs too!

    she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks gorgeous!! Does Big Sis take appointments??

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gooooodnesss! i am totally going to anika for my next cut, skip the 30 dollar do!
    mixed feelings, she looks great but so much more like a big girl :)
    definitely like her big sisters... i know she has to be way happy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful before and beautiful after! All of my kids have done this at one time or another, one of my daughters with a clipper in the very front! Talk about panic time! "But Momma, I just wanted some bangs!!!" I don't think she understood the concept of a clippers!!! That's the pitfall of having a Mom who is a Cosmetologist...they see me cut hair all the time and figure they can, too! Lesson learned...keep all clippers and cutting devices out of the reach of children!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's just as beautiful as ever and you've given me a great reminder on perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I book an appointment? Seriously...her hair is way better than mine!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  15. She looks adorable! Good job Big Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  16. At least she didn't take too much off the top. When my friend's daughter cut her sister's hair not long ago she cut bangs and it was short!!

    For safety's sake I would probably keep the babies in hats just to protect their hair....you never know how close you are to a total hair emergency that you can't fix.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am guessing you are giving thanks that it turned out darn cute and not wayyyy worse! Love this. I have two boys and I probably wont' have this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your blog...not quite sure how I stumbled upon it but I'm so glad I have. My husband and I have talked of adopting for so long and we have started looking into several organizations that we could work with. We would love to adopt from Africa...any organizations that you can recommend? Are you open to saying who you worked with? Kind regards, Shar Halvorsen

    ReplyDelete
  19. We have had the big sister cut little sister's hair....unfortunately not as stylish, it was an uneven cut to the finge! Just the other day my 3 year old chopped her hair too...but it doesn't look too bad, it was layered and everything! I just need to get around to evening it out on the other side ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts