round & round


i took each of the kids out separately
on a mama date today.
i asked ellie to help me find circles 
on our date to the cupcake shop.
she is a good circle finder:


Comments

  1. I want to eat ALL OF THAT. Except the paper lanterns. They don't look very tasty.
    I love these shots and that you had mama dates with the kids. That's something I need to do with Luke much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! What kind of camera do you carry around on these dates?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful and delicious! My kinda date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun mama date and super good circle spotting by Ellie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Ellie!! I wish I had thought of including my kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. The paper lantern shot is my fave.

    It's awesome. I can see it as a piece of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I want those gumball machines. Those cookies don't look too bad either. Just bring the cookies and I'll provide the coffee, lol!

    P.S. I love Ellie's hair. Claire's hair is a little longer then that, so much easier for school!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some yummy looking circles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your photos! and i love the idea of mama dates and having them pick out the shapes...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun Mama date! I want to go to the cupcake shop! Love your captures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She did great! And round things look sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'd love to move in to that cupcake shop. plus also, i'd like my own cupcake shop someday...the kind with heavy glass cases and those old-fashioned cupcakes frosted in buttercream and done up in sprinkles. (maybe God will let me run the cupcake shop in heaven.)

    LOVE this take on shapes. and i adore your date with each child...we do this with our kiddos too, to be sure we're lovin' on each of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your photography! I love mummy and daddy date with the kids! My hubby's family used to do daddy dates, and they eventually went on to have 13 children...and have still continued the daddy dates ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those lollipops look so scrumptious right now. Mmmmm. Love the photos. Great job =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts