fun house


make-you-taller mirror.
can you find seven of us?!

Comments

  1. Is that the Indy childrens museum? If so, FUN place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun-it's so nice to see parents have fun with their children so often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pic...looks like such fun with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! I love seeing pics of you all together. I need to do that more. Do you ever read Walk Slowly Live Wildly?

    http://walkslowlylivewildly.com/

    She encourages a photo challenge of taking a pic of your whole family once a month. One of these days I'm going to start!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN! I bet that photo sums up how you all feel some days...crazy, happy, a little off-kilter...just as a FAMILY should be! LOVE IT!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT family pic! Thanks for stopping by to say HI! I noticed we have the same taste in music and books... I just gotta hurry and read Crazy Love before the movie comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts