what we need more of.



i have a slight obsession
with little, clear glass vases.
i think the world needs more of them.
[little things that make us happy.]
oh, and that cutie toting her sweet bebe?
totally obsessed with her, too.

Comments

  1. Glass vases also make me happy. We have a cut glass vase with daisies on our table right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! it makes me want to get some! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. I think I may have to buy some fresh flowers tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Makes me long for springtime...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should post a virtual tour of your house. It's inspiring me for revamping our home decor when we move.

    Thank you for your prayers and encouragement...it looks like we have quite the adventure ahead! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! Fresh flowers and pretty vases make me happy as well. I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture and sentiment. SO TRUE!

    I need more of those chubby baby bellies in your post below. How yummy are they? I think you have the cutest twins I have ever seen!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple beauty....and it looks so clean and modern! Just from the pics I have seen...I would love to have you redecorate my house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts