{sweet ellie}






This is Beth posting for Lovelyn.


Lovelyn wanted to let you all know that sweet, little 3 year old Ellie is currently in the hospital after detecting a problem with her foot a week ago.  She has just come out of an unexpected surgery this afternoon - the problem is serious but we are thankful for the care that she is finally now receiving.


We hope to see Ellie back home soon.

Please note that all fundraising orders have been delayed - all items will be shipped out as soon as possible.  Thank you so much for your patience!


I'm sure Lovelyn or myself will be back to update, in the meantime, all prayers and positive thoughts would be greatly appreciated!


Comments

  1. Sending lots of prayers (from Germany) for Ellie, and the whole family!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing! I know she knew there was a problem, even if the docs didn't. Praying for quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your family and for clarity for the doctors working with sweet Ellie.
    I am so proud of you for not backing down when the doctors told you it was nothing.
    Give her all big hugs from all of us.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for sweet Ellie. Hope she is well soon.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I'm glad it's being taken care of, poor thing! Sending prayers Ellie's way, and hopes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wondering if you all were okay & now I know why I was feeling concerned - I will be praying for dear Ellie & watching for an update. I pray also for an all-consuming peace for you & hubby & the kids. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I'll be praying for her. And they said she was playing you...moms KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellie, sending a prayer your way for you and your family. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope she has a quick recovery. I'm glad they finally figured out what was wrong, and it was handled quickly. Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, man! You KNEW! Poor Ellie! I'm thinking of her and you and I'm so glad that you did what it took to get this taken care of! Hugs and kisses, sweet Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww....poor little girl! She is beautiful! I will pray for her healing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! The poor thing! Sending prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a good mom! Praying for a quick recovery for Ellie!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praying for Ellie. (Loving your gracious heart as I read about Clayton. Loving God and how He cares about the things we care about.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My prayers are with Ellie! Glad to hear she is getting better!!! Poor thing! :( Good thing you trusted your mother instincts!!!

    Hugs!
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dearest. Thinking of y'all. Praying.

    xoxo

    -Ari

    ReplyDelete
  17. I knew I knew I knew something was wrong with that sweet little girl. WHY do doctors never listen to a Mothers gut feeling?

    I will be thinking of your precious family and I hope that Ellie has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow. Glad things are getting taken care of...praying for sweet Ellie and the whole family! I pray she has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praying for all of you. Lots of love...

    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  20. praying for Ellie and your family! Praying God's protection over Ellie and wisdom for doctors...

    ReplyDelete
  21. praying for Ellie and her family that they may find strength and peace and for the wisdom and grace of the doctors and nurses.
    Hugs, Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my gosh! praying for that sweet little girl and your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your sweet daughter is in my prayers tonight. And you too Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You and your family are in my prayers tonight! Your strength is contagious!! OXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  25. Praying for you guys Love...BIG HUGS to sweet Ellie!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  26. We will keep the family in our prayers! Hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Love... I feel your pain. I wish I could take it from you. God is holding you and your precious daughter in his arms. *hughughughughug*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sending prayers and hugs your way...
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  29. poor baby! i hope she will heal quickly and be able to run and play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sending love and prayers. Mama's always know---and doctors should listen. So happy Ellie is being taken care of.....praying it all turns out well.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sending prayers your way and fast healing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a difficult time. It is not nice seeing your child have to go through something like this. We are all thinking of you, and hope and pray for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Much love and prayer being sent your way. A mother always knows, so glad you didn't let them keep telling you no.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sorry I missed this. Praying. Let me know if you need us to bring anything up there to you today.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ah, I hope she gets to healing quickly so she can sit and look out at the snow again with her siblings! What a great picture!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh goodness. prayers sent!! i hope everything heals up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh sweet girl! Prayers for a quick recovery, so glad you pushed to have it looked at. Mothers know best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment