she's got something to say


that there are very few of the African paper bead products left!
{3 0 bracelets, 11 5 2 necklaces}
sold out. thank you!

{may order from right sidebar.}

we are so thankful for each of you
that have helped us on this journey.
so thankful.

{her birdie also says you are so loved.  yes, you.}

Comments

  1. Aw, she is SO precious! Love her adorable shirt, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news!

    She is so adorable, love love love her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet
    and I totally thought you were going to announce something when i just saw the photo first.

    I was all , she's pregnant?? damn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the cutest! Her little toes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm laughing at what Donya said. If you ever announce that on your blog without telling me first, you are in serious trouble.;)
    I love that so many people felt called to support you through the bracelets and necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shirt, so cute!!! And that baby..I could eat her up! :) So glad you have sold all of the necklaces and bracelets. I only wish I'd been fast enough to buy one!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that shirt! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment