right about now. {updated}
we just laid these
two munchkins down
for a nap.
now this little girl and i are off
to chicago.
and hoping [praying] for
good answers.
Update: Thank you so much for your love &
prayers. I read your comments as we waited and
I was overcome with gratitude.
Ellie got her stitches from surgery out.
{She didn't even flinch.}
They are still determining how long
we will continue her IV medications, but
no matter what, it is manageable.
We are thankful for that.
We are thankful for that, for great doctors,
for accessible hospitals, for medical insurance
and for the fact that I can easily do her medications at home.
So, 1 more week or 4 more months....
we will remain thankful.



Praying!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Steph
Praying hon. xoxo
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) I hope you get good answers as well! :)
ReplyDeletepraying for you too!
ReplyDeleteand clay covering his eyes? adorable.
Right about now, I'm sending prayers and love to y'all.
ReplyDeletePraying, too!! I hope you get some good answers!
ReplyDeleteThat first picture of Clayton covering his eyes is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! :) (I think I say that about almost every one of your pictures! LOL)
Praying! hope the appointment holds more good news than you could even imagine!! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteprays from Iowa. We have some of the best pediatric orthopedists here in Iowa City if you need a second opinion. Would be happy to open our home to you. We are just a normal family like you, except in Iowa. So proud of you on your adoption journey. Feel God's gentl tug on my heart towards adoption too... ml@mlmoen.com Lisa
ReplyDeletePraying for your sweet Ellie. And for you, dear friend.
ReplyDeletePraying for some answers.........
ReplyDeleteprayers from here too, friend!
ReplyDeleteOh good luck Love!
ReplyDeletesuch cute pics! Praying all goes well for her!
ReplyDeleteprayers and hugs!
ReplyDeletePraying for you Lovelyn...
ReplyDeleteI hope you get good answers!! :)
ReplyDeleteyour kiddos are too cute!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your sweet girl......
ReplyDeletePraying hard!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for an update. Hoping for good news.
ReplyDelete