::love::

i was going to write a post about how today was pretty 
much a huge comedy of errors.
 i was trying to sneak out for a bit prior to 
flying solo around here for a while.
 it was not working.  i was going to explain 
how it always amazes me what a
 GREAT team matt and i are....
especially when things aren't going well.
 but, i just got home from some treasured alone time
and i'm going to go spend some time with my best teammate.


my best teammate for 8 years today.


[my wedding bouquet & us--january 5th, 2002]

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! I still remember you wedding very vividly! What a great celebration it was!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!
    My wedding bouquet didn't preserve very well, so I'm amazed at how beautiful yours is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary, you guys!
    your bouquet still looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, what a fabulous time to get married!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you guys enjoy your evening!

    ps..so glad you got your alone time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for you! happy 8th anniversary! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy anniversary! i love winter weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you kidding?! January 5th is my anniversary, too! Except we got married in 2007.
    Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to find some time to enjoy your best teammate:-).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary :) What a beautiful bride, and bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! Hope it was a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! You guys are an inspiration, in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy (belated) Anniversary!! I hope you two had a memorable day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yahoo for January anniversaries! Our 6th was on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary - I hope you had a great day.

    I had red roses for my bouquet too, but 7 years later they don't look nearly as good as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay!!! happy anniversary! I hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ya'll know those are fake flowers, right?! i wanted real ones so bad, but looking at them now, i'm kind of glad.

    thanks for all the well wishes. we had a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy #8!
    you two are a gorgeous couple and i wish you many more years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations on eight full, happy years. so glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWESOME, y'all rock and so does God!! Congrats on 8 years!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh...Happy Anniversary to you guys! And our bouquets looked a lot alike, mine were that deep red too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts