So giggle worthy :)
So adorable!
I can't handle the cute. :-)
So adorable!! Love those pictures!
Just adorable! I love it!
Seriously, so cute!I love those first birthday icing messes!
So super cute! I especially love the first photo and caption! :)
One of the sweetest brother/sister pics ever!
Oh my goodness. I can't handle the cute!
they are identical!!! so sweet... i <3 them
It is so amazing how quickly they pick up on each others manerisms. I hope everything is meshing as well as it appears in the pictures.LOVE them...
How cute! Looks like they had a great time!
oh my! so fun! so stinkin' cute! love it!
So stinking adorable. I can't handle it...those chubby wrinkles...the cake...the expressions. LOVE IT!Jenn
That is to cute. I just want to rub their bellies!
Oh my these are too cute for words! Love these pictures!
oh my golly...those pictures are SO DARN CUTE! LOVE them! So very very adorable!
oh my word, they're just too cute!
Just beautiful.... Made me smile...
Usually, I'm all about the cake, but not this time. No, this time, it's all about the sweet faces and those precious bellies ... full of cake! Destiny D.
This made my ovaries hurt, they are so cute! Love this!
that is so stinkin cute..love it, kj
Too much cute!
Love it!!
Oh my goodness, I can't stand it!I love seeing the twins together.
These made me tear up for some reason. So wonderfully simple.
I love these photos SO STINKIN' MUCH. They are so cute and also, I sort of wish I could sit in a diaper and eat cake. No seriously.
This might be the cutest thing ever!!
Can I have these babies? :)Nell
That is just so stinkin cute!!!
these are excellent. and i love that clay tore into his cake, no looking back! where did you find these cakes around here? cuuuute
So giggle worthy :)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!
ReplyDeleteI can't handle the cute. :-)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!! Love those pictures!
ReplyDeleteJust adorable! I love it!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love those first birthday icing messes!
So super cute! I especially love the first photo and caption! :)
ReplyDeleteOne of the sweetest brother/sister pics ever!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I can't handle the cute!
ReplyDeletethey are identical!!! so sweet... i <3 them
ReplyDeleteIt is so amazing how quickly they pick up on each others manerisms.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is meshing as well as it appears in the pictures.
LOVE them...
How cute! Looks like they had a great time!
ReplyDeleteoh my! so fun! so stinkin' cute! love it!
ReplyDeleteSo stinking adorable. I can't handle it...those chubby wrinkles...the cake...the expressions. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteJenn
That is to cute. I just want to rub their bellies!
ReplyDeleteOh my these are too cute for words! Love these pictures!
ReplyDeleteoh my golly...those pictures are SO DARN CUTE! LOVE them! So very very adorable!
ReplyDeleteoh my word, they're just too cute!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful.... Made me smile...
ReplyDeleteUsually, I'm all about the cake, but not this time. No, this time, it's all about the sweet faces and those precious bellies ... full of cake! Destiny D.
ReplyDeleteThis made my ovaries hurt, they are so cute! Love this!
ReplyDeletethat is so stinkin cute..love it, kj
ReplyDeleteToo much cute!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I can't stand it!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the twins together.
These made me tear up for some reason. So wonderfully simple.
ReplyDeleteI love these photos SO STINKIN' MUCH. They are so cute and also, I sort of wish I could sit in a diaper and eat cake. No seriously.
ReplyDeleteThis might be the cutest thing ever!!
ReplyDeleteCan I have these babies? :)
ReplyDeleteNell
That is just so stinkin cute!!!
ReplyDeletethese are excellent. and i love that clay tore into his cake, no looking back! where did you find these cakes around here? cuuuute
ReplyDelete