first

popsicle?





success.


  [remember our hopes for certain adjustments, here?]

Comments

  1. Sweet, sweet, Sweet! Did he love it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack!The cuteness!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! i'd say he likes them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love-
    Just started reading your blog a few days ago (spent most of one evening curled up on the couch reading your story). You have a beautiful family... I have so enjoyed your blog!

    Can you tell me how you created the photo collages featured in your last few posts? Again.. just gorgeous.

    Congrats on your latest addition to your family. Glad to see that he took on something cold! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi carrie! i did the collages at picnik.com

    thank you for your kind words!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious...
    I'd stock my freezer full of popsicles just for him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have been following your site for awhile. our son and daughter in law are just beginning the process. i have given her your site. i know that it has been a real encouragement to them. thank you so much for sharing this part of your wonderfu life with us! I pray for your family. You are truely blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE messy baby pictures!!! And I LOVE this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I just happened upon your blog and I love it.
    Did you adopt your son from Uganda? Our son (who is a twin to a sister as well) is currently serving a church mission in Uganda. He has been there a year and has another year to go. He loves it and loves the people, especially the children. HAving an adopted sister of my own, I would have loved to adopt some children. Our youngest is now 16, but I still have hope that it could happen! Especially now that Mark is in Uganda and we have that connection. :)
    I also know how you feel with all your young children. I had 4 by the time I was 26....People would often stop me as well, asking if they were ALL my children. It used to really crack me up!!
    Keep up the good work!
    Take care--
    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts