red & gold





:: baby Jesus ::
:: ornament ::
:: star tree topper ::
:: rejoice ::







:: kissing ball ::
:: mantle ::
:: feathered tree ::
:: golden stars ::



Comments

  1. What a beautiful, warm, loving home you have! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks like it's straight out of a catalog! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your home. It is so you. You're incredibly inspiring.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your house!, Will you come help me decorate mine? I really stink at that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really wanted one of those feather trees!! Since we're going home this year (and don't have kids), we're not decorating at our house, so I couldn't justify buying it. LOVE IT, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Steph said.
    Also, I meant to ask you where you got the Rejoice and Peace letters? I love those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the tree topper-it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lovelyn~
    I so enjoy catching up on your blog.I think of you often as you answered some of the questions I had about adopting from Uganda.Well, for Christmas God gave us the final decision of which country and agency we will be going with.Then trying to sleep last night reality struck...everyone keeps saying if this is meant to be, God WILL provide. And then I realized that we don't have a plan financially and we're both scared to death. Am I crazy or what? I want this soo badly...we both want this...our whole family wants this, but reality keeps knocking!I would love to hear your thoughts! Did you ever fell this way?
    Merry Christmas to your whole beautiful family!
    Blessings,
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts