filled with joy



Merry Christmas, friends.
That is my wish for you, that you are filled with joy.

As we celebrate Jesus' birth here,
my heart can't help but be heavy for those
who have to look harder for their joy this season.

[Even if they know He is right here.]

To those families separated as they serve in our military,
those who have lost children, spouses or family,
and to those longing for their children...
praying for you today.

May His joy find you....fill you.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Love! I hope your family has a wonderful day with your little blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such shivers as I read this post! What a beautiful life you live, Love.

    Me, too, friend.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Love! {Paige has those same footie pj's... I adore them!}

    Hope you all had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, chocolate milk.
    And next year, I'm hiring you to wrap my presents.

    What a joy this Christmas must have been for your family. Celebrating the birth of His son, with YOUR son right where he belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to your entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! I love the pic of kids around the tree - such a sweet moment! Is that Oberweis milk? We stopped there once - sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all! we had such a relaxing, wonderful day. hope you did, too!

    amber--yes, oberweiss chocolate milk! erin (up there) brought it to the girls & and KNEW it would be santa's favorite! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, Lovelyn. I'm so thankful for your heart but mostly I can't believe my luck that you live so close. It's like winning the lottery.

    Merry, Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post, it's so beautiful! :) Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card...and beautiful sentiment from your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your family could not be any cuter!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I really want to know where you got the necklace with the kids names on it?? I have a bracelet and each strand has a child's name but now that we are at 4 it keeps breaking! :) That's not good, so maybe I should switch to a necklace?
    Thanks for the info..
    cc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts