us.
i cannot even express how thankful i am for these images. you can see last year's family photo shoot here on samantha's blog. {we look so "small!"} i just can't believe what a BLESSED year this has been. i am over the top in LOVE with our family. so thankful He has trusted us with these 5 precious, little lives. so, so thankful.





photos by Samantha Uphold

Oh, Love, I just love these all. The photographer did a wonderful job, but lets face it... she had a great group of people to work with! I love the second and last one the most!
ReplyDeleteNell
Those are such beautiful photos - of a gorgeous family! I'm dying to find someone around here who can make us look that good :)
ReplyDeleteSuch BEAUTIFUL pictures! You are truly blessed beyond measure!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful. You are all beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Oh i just love these photos and all the love and joy they show!
ReplyDeletePERFECTION!!
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing pictures of your beautiful family!
ReplyDeletethat's like twenty-nine flavours of gorgeous there.
ReplyDeleteI spy Designer Desserts!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos.
These are TOO precious for words!!!!!
ReplyDelete