Your beautiful story has travelled around the world and has reached Italy..I have been thinking about y'all and praying for you every day. Now, everything seems perfect. A big hug to the whole family, and thank you for sharing this amazing experience!
I don't know how I found your blog, it was just a few weeks ago. But, seeing the photo of your family made me cry. Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your beautiful children.
Oh, my!! Such happy tears for you and your family! (CLAYTON'S family!!) I love, love your first family picture! I hope you are adjusting well to your new life with 5 blessings, including a new little boy! Prayers!
crying - found your blog by accident a few days agao - read it through and through - crying all the while! Many blessings to you and your family! May the Lord's favor rest upon you as you adjust to another new little one in your home! Psalms 65
i am seriously crying now! you have SUCH a beautiful family and i can just see the precious heart in each one of you. GOD BLESS YOU!!! I love that the babies are so close in age too!!! I just wanna big group hug. lol.
oooooh Love! Congratulations!!!!! I'm crying happy tears for you all :O) Did you get my e-mail about the shirts? I know you've been crazy busy with everything to bring him home I just wanted to be sure it didn't get lost. Bug hugs from us! Canela
Love the picture of the twins :) What absolute faithfulness of God to see this completed and to have you return home safely. Heaps of blessings on you!!
Oh your family is even more precious now. Blessings to all of you!
ReplyDeleteoh how simply wonderful! Happy *tear*. :)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
ReplyDelete:)Amy
WOW!! Congratulations!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeletePerfection. My heart just explodes with happiness for you all!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful beautiful family :) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteawesome! they really do look very similar! what a great day!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love it! So glad you are home with the rest of your beautiful family. Praying for the day our welcoming committee welcomes all of us home too!!!
ReplyDeleteYour beautiful story has travelled around the world and has reached Italy..I have been thinking about y'all and praying for you every day. Now, everything seems perfect. A big hug to the whole family, and thank you for sharing this amazing experience!
ReplyDeleteHysterical crying on my part. I can't even imagine your family's joy! Many, many congratulations.
ReplyDeleteSO SO SO beautiful! May God bless you all!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Oh, my Lord thank you! What a precious doll!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I found your blog, it was just a few weeks ago. But, seeing the photo of your family made me cry. Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your beautiful children.
ReplyDeleteOh, my!! Such happy tears for you and your family! (CLAYTON'S family!!) I love, love your first family picture! I hope you are adjusting well to your new life with 5 blessings, including a new little boy! Prayers!
ReplyDeletehooray! clayton and bianca even have matching foreheads!!!
ReplyDeleteyeahhh!!! I've been waiting for this update! Love it!! Your children...all of your children are absolutely amazing!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! SO awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, they are all beautiful. But that little boy. Breath-taking. Heart-stopping. Pure joy. Congratulations to your family.
ReplyDeleteChills. I love you and all of this.
ReplyDeletecrying -
ReplyDeletefound your blog by accident a few days agao - read it through and through - crying all the while! Many blessings to you and your family! May the Lord's favor rest upon you as you adjust to another new little one in your home! Psalms 65
Augh!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow VERY exciting!
Congratulations and welcome home. He's beautiful!
ReplyDelete*goosebumps* at that picture of him in the airplane seat!!
ReplyDeletePlease send me your paypal email address. Thanks! :)
tingles and tears-- how hugely wonderful and amazing.
ReplyDeleteps. IS THAT A COLTS JERSEY!?! (we are huge huge colts fans)
It looks so... right. So, how's it going really? When do we get the scoop?
ReplyDeletei am seriously crying now! you have SUCH a beautiful family and i can just see the precious heart in each one of you. GOD BLESS YOU!!! I love that the babies are so close in age too!!! I just wanna big group hug. lol.
ReplyDeletesuch sweetness!
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteyou truly are amazing . . . such a beautiful family!
We were so excited for you! (I say we, because my husband even asked "so is Clayton home yet?") And I love that you call them the twins!
ReplyDeleteoooooh Love! Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm crying happy tears for you all :O)
Did you get my e-mail about the shirts? I know you've been crazy busy with everything to bring him home I just wanted to be sure it didn't get lost.
Bug hugs from us!
Canela
Such beautiful pictures of your family. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteJenn
so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI feel the love from all the photos.
I can't wait to see more!
Love the picture of the twins :) What absolute faithfulness of God to see this completed and to have you return home safely. Heaps of blessings on you!!
ReplyDeleteLooking at your first pics of your family. How precious!! LOVE the one of the "twins".
ReplyDeleteSimply lovely!
ReplyDelete