close to me
steph asked here to see our favorite babywearing photos. while in Africa recently, i wore Clayton everywhere we went. i even wore him on a boda-boda (motorcycle-ish) through the streets of Africa because, well, that's just what you do there.
i have much more "beautiful" photos of me babywearing, [read: when i've had running water & access to a straightener.] but my definition of beautiful has changed a lot, too. i remember just how i felt when taking this photo. and that feeling? the most beautiful of all.
clayton and i going to get his Visa to come home!

I love this photo. It's so happy.
ReplyDelete(I love you two, too.)
Steph
Perfect!
ReplyDeleteok you win :)
ReplyDeletei love this! your story is so inspiring <3
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to feel this beautiful too! So happy for your family!
ReplyDeleteLove in Jesus,
Amy
it's so very evident that you are bursting with joy.
ReplyDeleteOh this photo oozes love, it is beyond perfect!
ReplyDeleteIn every picture I have seen of you from your trip(s) to Uganda, I think "She is radiant". You are positively glowing in every one of them!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over his smile...it just draws you in. :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Your baby is beautiful and you are such a happy mommy. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteI am so far behind on my blog reading and posting for those means, but I see that you have your handsome son home!!! So excited for you guys and he seems so happy and what a huge smile in the pictures! Hoping everyone is adjusting well and again congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I just stumbled over from "I should be folding laundry" and I read your story - tears are in my eyes - what PURE JOY you must feel to be able to hold your son in your arms!! Praise God! :)
ReplyDeleteI love him!
ReplyDeleteI think the photo is gorgeous!
Beautiful! I just watched your video and cried! Praying we will be on our way to Uganda this summer!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations- your family is beautiful! Amy
This is such a beautiful picture! I can feel it, all the joy!
ReplyDelete