my friends rule

So, I'll have to wait until tonight to catch up to current on our journey to Clayton. In the meantime, my beautiful friend Stephanie, at Adventures in Babywearing, surprised me yesterday with a post about our family and she bought one our of African paper bead necklaces to giveaway to a reader! Go visit her! =)

Comments

  1. Thanks, Love. I feel like I am part of your journey just by being able to watch you along the way. I'm just so caught up! And so amazed at your strength and maturity. And how much you let the Lord's light shine right through you. That is something I admire and hope to be like.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had an amazing birthday! I love my necklace and think of little Clayton all of the time thanks to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious. Certainly is wonderful to have great friends, huh? God hands them out for a reason! :0) Hope you had a sweet Birthday.
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful story! Happy Birthday, Love! Was it on the 16th? Then you are a birthday buddy with my daughter, Danae, who turned 4 that day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts