hush

we've had a little warmer weather lately and i've enjoyed getting out with the girls again. the to-do list in the house can be overwhelming, but in the end, it doesn't matter. so, i remind myself of these wonderfully truthful lines:




So quiet down cobwebs; Dust go to sleep!


I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.


~from poem by Ruth Hulbert Hamilton


Comments

  1. I love that line!! So true indeed! And what a sweet, sweet picture....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. This is why I'm going to ignore the clean laundry and go cuddle in bed with my sweet baby.
    I adore that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom has that poem cross stitched and framed. It's hung in our living room for as long as I can remember. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something about warm/nice weather always makes me feel better inside.

    Such a sweet photo.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a sweet poem. Love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts