It looks beautiful! Love the green color, door, stone... I pretty much think that I would LOVE it by just seeing this much! The girls look precious too! Hope you get settled in soon...
haha, yes! very cute bottom half of the front door...and uberly cute girls decking out the house! (if they would just come over and stand in front of my place, i'd have a super cute house too, methinks. :))
totally forgot about the post below! it shows some of the new house. my brain is kinda in survival mode! =) oh, well, not changing it now!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful! Love the green color, door, stone... I pretty much think that I would LOVE it by just seeing this much! The girls look precious too! Hope you get settled in soon...
ReplyDeletehaha, yes! very cute bottom half of the front door...and uberly cute girls decking out the house! (if they would just come over and stand in front of my place, i'd have a super cute house too, methinks. :))
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I hope you're settling in well!
ReplyDeleteSteph
You know what this means right? I better come over and take pictures. STAT.
ReplyDeleteHowever, that photo, with your beautiful girls is perfect.
Forget the house--cutest door decorations EVER.
ReplyDeleteExciting, love the girls in their MJ!
ReplyDeleteJen