A little child and a big sea. So beautiful!Great shot!
I hope the possibilities for her are as endless as the ocean seems at that age! Great view!
Lots of anticipation there, too. Awesome shot.
Love that picture!
This is a wonderful shot! I love the composition!
The sky is amazing in this shot! Love it.
I love your music. And I LOVE this picture. It is perfect in every way. She has such a pretty name : )
A little child and a big sea. So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
I hope the possibilities for her are as endless as the ocean seems at that age! Great view!
ReplyDeleteLots of anticipation there, too. Awesome shot.
ReplyDeleteLove that picture!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful shot! I love the composition!
ReplyDeleteThe sky is amazing in this shot! Love it.
ReplyDeleteI love your music. And I LOVE this picture. It is perfect in every way. She has such a pretty name : )
ReplyDelete