[summer]

some serious summer fun from our spunky, little anika...

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! Such a cute, quirky, fun picture! Loving the tongue, floaties, goggles, hair... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture, so funny!!! She looks like she would be the life of the party : ) I bet you use that photo at her wedding someday~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've sure enjoyed reading your blog, and I've appreciated your kind words of encouragement over at little thai lily! I wanted to let you know that I'm going private. If you'd like an invite, just get me your email address, and I'll include you. You can email me at elliegrace78@yahoo.com. I don't check this email regularly, but I will look for your email.

    Have a great day!
    ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so funny, Love! I have really been enjoying getting to know her a little! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Love, your girls are so beautiful! Her goggles are adorable, all crookedy like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts