be.the.change
i love the relationships that i've developed through blogging. writing allows us to get right to it in many ways. {it doesn't have to be about the fact that your kids take piano together or your husbands share the same boss.} it is about life. real.life. the things closest to us. the topics we are passionate about.
forget blogging versus "real life" friends. i love my friends. period. please meet some of them...
friends who get it
friends who love [& understand] babywearing, nursing, and co-sleeping as much as i do.
friends whom i invite over to my house and they {crazily} take pictures here for hours. [her passion makes me love.her.more]
friends that i "met" through this blog, yet are as dear to me as if we've ridden through life together right.beside.each.other
friends that grew up with the same meemi, but didn't have a chance to truly connect until our hearts were poured out as words.
friends that share my heart: for seeing life as beautiful. for cherishing her little people. for speaking up for those who cannot speak for themselves....
please go here to see how nic is using her beautiful talents to be the change. we can talk about the terrible injustices of the world, but what are we doing about it? please go here. {now.} i'm rarely pushy, people.
Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question. ~author unknown

Her site has lovely things. How generous of her.
ReplyDeleteSteph
I love this post... I started one of these a long time ago and never finished. Maybe I will now.
ReplyDeletefriends are friends and how awesome they are!
britt
Oh..I hear ya! wish I could spend more time blogging.. miss everyone..
ReplyDeletehope your family is well!!
XO
~Christine
What a great quote....i love anything that challenges me to be more, do more, look to Him more and this quote had done that for me tonight. thank you.
ReplyDeleteso grateful for our friendship...you truly are a blessing to me!
love you.
ReplyDeleteAww Shucks!
ReplyDeleteI love you and feel EXACTLY the same way.
Can't wait for the day we really are right.beside.each.other.
(It's coming, I know it!)
XOXO