stash

Steph at Adventures in Babywearing encouraged us to share our babywearing stash. I don't know what constitutes a stash, but here are the carriers I have right now.



BabyHawk mei tai

Pink Sleepy Wrap


Pink & Brown HotSling


Brown Bamboo Lil Peeper Keeper Ring Sling


Orange & Black Peanut Shell (gifted from Erin, thank you!!)

I don't have a ton, but they ALL get used.
The Sleepy Wrap has been our favorite lately because Bianca has been extra snuggly and sleepy.
The mei tai pretty much stays in the vehicle and is used when we're out anywhere.
Although I will use the pouch styles occasionaly for Bianca, I love them for the 2 year old, Ellie, if we need each other while I "have" to get something else done. She sits happily on my hip and helps!
The stretchy brown ring sling was, by far, our favorite when Bianca was teeny, tiny.
Oh, how I love to have my babies close!

Comments

  1. I am in love with your pillows! You've got a perfect collection!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your baby hawk! Beautiful! Your collection looks great. I love both my peanut shell and baby hawk also!
    It was nice visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice stash you have. Mine is very small and therefor I pretty much have to carry it everywhere. But I sure love having my baby close. It is such a bummer that I did not know about babywearing when my now almost five year old son was a baby. We really missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, i'm pretty sure that qualifies as a "stash"! :) i LOVED wearing my babies close...some days i wish they made slings for 7 year olds. where DO the years go?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts