remembering

Crystal tagged anyone who wanted to play along in a random photo challenge. I refuse to do anything this hour, except sitting at this computer exhaling. I thought it'd be fun to see what my photo would be. Oh, did it bring tears to my eyes.




This is Chloe at just over 2 years old and Anika at 10 months old. I remember this so, so vividly. It is at the first house that Matt and I built together. Chlo still had her curls and Anika has a rash around her mouth from loving her pacifier SO much! They are in front of the first Christmas tree that we cut down as a family. We have done it every year since.

Oh, how I love our family right where we are now, yet I cherish looking back at this so much, too. What blessings have been poured on us in every stage!

Now, the next challenge will be finding these outfits and putting them on Ellie and Bianca. I think the picture would look adorably similar! =)

Wanna play? Go to your first picture folder and upload the 10th picture. Tell us the story and leave me a comment letting me know you played along!

Comments

  1. adorable! Your blog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for playing along!!! Actually when I was typing up the photo challenge post I even thought of tagging you : ) I am so glad you did it, your girls are so beautiful and have grown so much~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts