sugar

one of our favorite traditions is the changing of treats with the seasons. we visited albanese candy factory to load up on some spring goodies. it is such a great time. there's a chocolate waterfall, hundreds of candies to sample, and the easter bunny was even there. here's our very favorite spring treat:




my favorite flavor is cotton candy! {what's yours?!}

Comments

  1. Oh, I love pear flavor but just got Dr. Pepper the other day- YUM!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite jelly bean flavor?
    licorice.
    no, lemon.
    no, licorice.
    okay---I like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all jelly beans!!

    i absolutely LOVE your back splash!!!! i need and love color . . . and that is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. steph--i love pear, too. and it's matt's fave. =)

    lainey--wow, i don't enjoy either of those...but i love that jelly beans have a flavor for everyone!!

    emily--thanks, matt was so unsure of that backsplash when i ordered it, but (most) everyone has loved it. (we show our home as a model for our home building business) i love color, too! (matt likes it now!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm..lets see.. I think key lime is my fave..
    yur girls are beautiful!! congrats friend!!
    XO
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live like 20 mins. from Albanese...I LOVE going there! It makes me feel like a kid again. My fave is cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If that tile is YOUR kitchen wall, then you are my decorating HERO!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I adore those canisters! I have a thing for glass.

    And that backsplash is rockin!

    britt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts