....and, you make me want a baby RIGHT NOW!
and THAT is why I would never stop having babies!!Move to California so I can babysit!PS - I've voted for #22 about 10 times!
TOO precious!Steph
Your girls are just precious. Congrats on your sweet new addition. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by.
So Precious! I miss those newborn cuddles :o)Canela
amazing how a single image can rewind the years for me. she is so precious, love. hold her tight.
Oh, I know what you mean!!!!!!!!! It is the best feeling! What a precious moment! How do we keep them from growing up? :)
So so beautiful.
....and, you make me want a baby RIGHT NOW!
ReplyDeleteand THAT is why I would never stop having babies!!
ReplyDeleteMove to California so I can babysit!
PS - I've voted for #22 about 10 times!
TOO precious!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Your girls are just precious. Congrats on your sweet new addition. Thanks for letting me know you stopped by.
ReplyDeleteSo Precious! I miss those newborn cuddles :o)
ReplyDeleteCanela
amazing how a single image can rewind the years for me. she is so precious, love. hold her tight.
ReplyDeleteOh, I know what you mean!!!!!!!!! It is the best feeling! What a precious moment! How do we keep them from growing up? :)
ReplyDeleteSo so beautiful.
ReplyDelete