This picture is touched me so much.Its just wonderful.I can´t wait to have children...Thanks for thisTina
It might be! I wonder about it here, too! : )Steph
so sweet!! this looks just like our house!
Ahhh...makes me want another one SO BAD!
No, no it's NOT possible!
What a great photo! We have this scene at our house a lot too--the poor baby always has at least two pairs of hands on him at once!
haha...she's just so squishable! and i'd be doing the exact same thing if i were over at your place. :)
Ah, look at your beautiful girls! I love this picture!
This picture is touched me so much.
ReplyDeleteIts just wonderful.
I can´t wait to have children...
Thanks for this
Tina
It might be! I wonder about it here, too! : )
ReplyDeleteSteph
so sweet!!
ReplyDeletethis looks just like our house!
Ahhh...makes me want another one SO BAD!
ReplyDeleteNo, no it's NOT possible!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo! We have this scene at our house a lot too--the poor baby always has at least two pairs of hands on him at once!
ReplyDeletehaha...she's just so squishable! and i'd be doing the exact same thing if i were over at your place. :)
ReplyDeleteAh, look at your beautiful girls! I love this picture!
ReplyDelete