LOVE! Oh, my goodness! Congratulations on baby Bianca! I am so sorry that I haven't been here in that long. I am so sorry. I promise to be a better blogger friend after grad school is over!! I am so happy for you and your little family! She is an absolute doll! What a sweet, sweet baby!! Hope you are feeling well and keeping up with all your littles! Congrats again- Kamee
Love the socks! Emma had the Trumpette socks when she was a baby. Stylish and stayed on the best! :) Bianca is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteAww she is so adorable!! Love her trendy pink and brown combo (of course anything you put on her would be adorable!) ENJOY HER...what a blessing!
ReplyDeletetake a bow Jenn
LOVE!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness! Congratulations on baby Bianca! I am so sorry that I haven't been here in that long. I am so sorry. I promise to be a better blogger friend after grad school is over!! I am so happy for you and your little family! She is an absolute doll! What a sweet, sweet baby!! Hope you are feeling well and keeping up with all your littles! Congrats again- Kamee
She's such a doll Love!!! I'm sure its fun to dress lil girls...maybe one day i'll know!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure I've EVER seen a prettier little baby. I would love to kiss those chubby cheeks!!! God has been good to you!
ReplyDeleteteehee...rock on, love! b's got to be the hippest babe in town...although with those good looks, she'd be hip even all nakey. :)
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing that uber sweet photo--WISH i could see you all in person! (one of these days...)
Keeper has the same dress!!! B is workin' it out here tho...
ReplyDelete