tucked away
just wanted to say that my sweet little bebe is still happily tucked away inside me. there are definite moments that i think i will lose.my.mind if she doesn't decide to come out in the next hour, but overall i'm really trying to cherish these fleeting moments.
despite the ever-growing belly (huge), and the constant beating on the bladder (ouch), and the severe pain from symphysis pubic dysfunction (holy ouch!).....despite these, i realize this is probably my last pregnancy. that makes me so sad, yet how blessed have i been to carry a child at all?!
i've been in nesting mode: making lists, organizing, cleaning, cooking & freezing, cleaning some more! i've never felt so prepared to have a baby. i've had 2 different due dates given to me: either january 6th or 20th. i know she will come in His perfect timing & be a perfect addition to our family. until then, i hope to cherish our family just the way we are right now; a family of 5 with a tiny 6th life growing inside.
despite the ever-growing belly (huge), and the constant beating on the bladder (ouch), and the severe pain from symphysis pubic dysfunction (holy ouch!).....despite these, i realize this is probably my last pregnancy. that makes me so sad, yet how blessed have i been to carry a child at all?!
i've been in nesting mode: making lists, organizing, cleaning, cooking & freezing, cleaning some more! i've never felt so prepared to have a baby. i've had 2 different due dates given to me: either january 6th or 20th. i know she will come in His perfect timing & be a perfect addition to our family. until then, i hope to cherish our family just the way we are right now; a family of 5 with a tiny 6th life growing inside.

ooh. I have the chills reading that post! I am so excited for you! And I know how hard the end gets....and I never even went over a due date. Can't wait to meet her...you are a ROCK STAR for keeping such a positive, relaxed perspective. I'm sending quick, easy, healthy baby birthing wishes your way!! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post Love! We are praying for you...hang in there!! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteexcitedly waiting for the little bundle to make her debut!
ReplyDeleteHi! Come check out on the IVYLANE BLOG...YOU are the winner of the cute felt clippies!!!
ReplyDelete:)
I've been thinking of you so often, wondering how you are doing. I love your outlook on your life! I can't wait to meet her! WIshing you the best here at the end.....
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear the news! Prayers for a wonderfully safe and QUICK delivery for you!!
ReplyDeletetake a bow Jenn
well...enjoy it while you can, with the small amount of time that you have left for being pregnant.
ReplyDelete...a family of 6. My heart skipped a beat I think. That would be DOUBLING our little family.
:)
can't wait for the little one to get here!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei have to confess: i'm a bit giddy to meet your littlest one. i'm praying for you every morning.
ReplyDelete:)