here's what santa brought for 2008:
chloe and dad learning how to play Ariel on the V.Smile Pocket:

anika setting up house:

ellie mothering her new favorite doll, sophia:
santa must love etsy, and this sweet shoppe, as much as me to find such a perfect little softie!
those are the cutest little gifts! I would have died to have such a lifesize doll house! Happy girls for sure!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Tonya
It looks like they had a very merry CHristmas! I bet they are looking forward to meeting there new sister ver soon!
ReplyDeleteIt is good to know that the Santa gifts are well loved!
ReplyDeleteLove all the girlie gifts - especially the doll house. That one rocks! And I love the Daddy Daughter time too. Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing those pics, love! there's a certain kind of wonderfulness in watching a little gal reap a few happy moments alongside something i've crafted. makes my heart grow a bit. :)
ReplyDeleteand ooh, how i love that doll house!
What sweet photos. Looks like you all had a nice holiday.
ReplyDelete