Sugar Plums



The girls opened their one present on Christmas Eve, their new jammies. They sat out the cookies for Santa & grapes for the reindeer after Aunt Stol called and reminded me! (wow...can't believe I almost forgot. pregnancy brain??) Chloe continued asking all her questions:

How does Santa get in, again?
But, not the reindeer because they're too big, right?
Will he eat all the cookies?
We didn't leave reindeer food on the driveway this year! (There was too much snow and ice....we left them grapes instead.)
Will Santa be to our house or Colin's house first??


The list could've continued, I'm sure. But, we did have to get to sleep so Santa wouldn't skip our house!!

Despite the talk about coming to Mom & Dad's room first AND the barricade we placed on the stairs, Chloe snuck down and checked Santa's cookies and went through her stocking!! *sigh* I gently reminded her of what we were supposed to do, but told her it would be just fine as long as she didn't say another word about anything she saw. She didn't, and saved what she knew of the surprises for her sisters.

So, after snuggling in bed and reading about the birth of Jesus, we headed downstairs to enjoy the gifts! Santa brought Chloe a pink V.Smile pocket with Ariel and Dora games. Although Anika changed her Santa wish in the last days to a green riding tractor, she was thrilled with the dollhouse, furniture and dolls he picked out for her. And Santa got Ellie a cute pram stroller with the most adorable little baby. I'll have to post those pics later.

For now, hope everyone is enjoying this special day. We're off to ready dinner and make Jesus' Happy Birthday cupcakes. Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Love those jammie pictures! And I love that you all snuggle in bed and read the Christmas story. I might have to start that tradition too.

    Gald you had a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!
    I just love reading about your family. You guys have super cute little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceless pics!!! I had my baby girl 12-18-08. Will post pics soon. I'm too busy enjoying her right now... she's heavenly!!!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are soooo adorable. All three so pretty and cute. *sigh*

    Hope you had a wonderful christmas and wish you all the best for the new year.


    hug

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! we made cupcakes for Jesus too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a perfect title for this post. i just love your sweet little trio...you are seriously one amazing mom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts