white pixie dust
we woke up to 6 inches of snow on tuesday. the girls were beyond excited! after ellie's nap, we headed out to go sledding. they loved it, but are totally wanting bigger hills now!

the girls commented that it was like "white pixie dust everywhere." here's to seeing things through their magical little eyes!
chloe wanted to go "faster and faster!" every time:

anika was cracking up:
even ellie got in on the action a couple of times:

although, ellie really wasn't completely sold on the whole idea until she ate her first snowball! then she was all in:

the girls commented that it was like "white pixie dust everywhere." here's to seeing things through their magical little eyes!

I love it - I miss the snow! It hardly ever snows hre and if it does it is just a dusting. Looks like your family had a blast!
ReplyDeleteOh How Fun!! Look at those rosey cheeks. :o)
ReplyDeleteCanela
SO FUN! I want to come play!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, I only wish you the best and I hope all is going well, I some how found you looking for things on our sons condition but either way I always enjoy meeting new blogger friends god bless.
ReplyDeleteOh, how fun!
ReplyDeleteHi Love :o) You are the winner for the sterling and pearl ring! Send me an e-mail and I'll give you delails :o)
ReplyDeleteBe sure to stop by tomorrow night the grand prize contest starts!
Canela
jewelrybycanela @ yahoo . com
Snow already! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to have found you again too. :)