SO SO Cute! I wanted to do something similar and have Wyatt be the Lion. But I couldn't get Molly signed on as the witch...good or wicked! She was set on Minnie Mouse.
funny erin! anika was almost set on cinderella, but i gently asked one more time....and she said glinda. i ordered immediately! =)
aubrey--i had matt and i's costumes all in my online cart ready to go--him the tinman, me the lion--then i just could not justify spending almost $200 for us. = (
That is sooooo cute!! Well....I think that would be a great picture for the COVER of your NEW Cherish Bound Book! Yes, you won my giveaway!!! Random draw with over 100 entries and you were picked!!! YEAH!!
SO SO Cute! I wanted to do something similar and have Wyatt be the Lion. But I couldn't get Molly signed on as the witch...good or wicked! She was set on Minnie Mouse.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! Hope you guys enjoy your halloween! Are you and Matt dressing up this year?? We love you guys and hope all is well!
ReplyDeletefunny erin! anika was almost set on cinderella, but i gently asked one more time....and she said glinda. i ordered immediately! =)
ReplyDeleteaubrey--i had matt and i's costumes all in my online cart ready to go--him the tinman, me the lion--then i just could not justify spending almost $200 for us. = (
so crazy . . . my 3 girls are dorothy, glinda and the wicked witch!!
ReplyDeletethey look adorable!
Wow, they look soooo cute!
ReplyDeletethis little scarecrow ... *sigh*
And what about you? :)
I wish you guys a happy halloween.
oh my, they are sweet! one of these days we really do need to meet up. :)
ReplyDeletei love this so much...so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooooo cute!! Well....I think that would be a great picture for the COVER of your NEW Cherish Bound Book! Yes, you won my giveaway!!! Random draw with over 100 entries and you were picked!!! YEAH!!
ReplyDeletehttp://cherishyourstories.blogspot.com/2008/10/bloggy-giveaway-2-complete-storyphoto.html
www.publishourstories.com
Please EMAIL me ASAP!!
tarabrown at cherishbound dot com
very cute costumes!
ReplyDeletehope you guys had a great Halloween!
ADORABLE...all of them...all they need is a yellow brick road :)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are gorgeous...can't wait to see the new one!
take a bow Jenn
so sweet!
ReplyDelete