frozen {time}

we finally had natural light photos taken by a wonderful photographer that i recently found. i'm so thankful that we did it. i want nothing more than to continue to watch our girls grow every day...to continue in their health....to grow in their wisdom. but, that doesn't stop my heart from breaking a little when i watch them loving each other and i just want to freeze time....even if just for a moment.

so, yesterday, we did freeze time:


25 weeks pregnant with Bianca

Comments

  1. ohhhh...love....beautiful! You found a great photographer...

    lovely!

    xoxo

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous....You...the girls....the whole family! Wonderful pictures and so excited to know she will be Bianca!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the chills. Your girls are so beautiful! I love the shot of the whole family. And LOVE B's name. So cute. Fits right in with her big sisters' names. You are a knockout of a pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- they are beautiful! Samantha had wanted to photograph our family and we haven't gotten around to it!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what beautiful photos! Your girls are such cuties! I love the last one with the heart over your belly!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Canela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, lovely photos of a lovely family! Awww...Chloe, Anika, Ellie and Bianca. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely breathtaking. The one of the whole family is my favorite. Just amazing. Your girls are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING! What a precious memory! You have a gorgeous family :) Can't wait to "meet" the new little one!

    take a bow Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. My FAVORITE: the one of all you guys along the wall.
    I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Wow!! I was just looking at these pictures on Sam's blog, and oohing over the MJ outfits!

    Sam is doing our photos in a couple weeks!! Seriously
    Jen, you must live nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I meant to sign that as Jen-not call you Jen ; )
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow... beautiful photography..beautiful family... I'm sorry I've been out of the loop... a wee lady? another girly??
    how cool is that??
    Blessings to you guys!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fantastic!

    As a fellow photographer and a mother to three girls (and secretly dreaming of a fourth) this post just warms my heart ....!

    Love the images ... they are priceless. And look at you! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful pictures! I would love to have her take our pictures! I cannot wait to meet little Bianca! Maybe she and our little sweetie can be playmates!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful pictures! I would love to have her take our pictures! I cannot wait to meet little Bianca! Maybe she and our little sweetie can be playmates!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what great pictures! i met you well kinda a long time ago thru Erin on The Vintage Pearl. You won earings and i won the apron. Your such a beautiful pregnant women!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts