YAY Love! I am so happy for you. I know you have been wanting this for awhile. I wondered what was keeping you so busy! (other than your 3 kids :) Are you going to find out what it is? When are you due? I'm sure the girls are SO EXCITED! God Bless. Hope you are feeling well!
YAHOO!!!! That is such great news! I am so so so happy for you too! How exciting!! Thanks so much for your comments and love on my blog. I especially appreciated your follow-up to my most recent anonymous comment. ;) Some people... Congrats again on the pregnancy! this is such great news-
I'm beyond ecstatic! You deserve it! I can just tell what a wonderful mother you already are! I really love your way of expression...and your support of me and my stuff. Have a wonderful pregnancy, you know I had 7, and they are all so much fun! You will be blessed for being so unselfish!
I just saw your comment on my blog (with your big announcement) and had to come over here to congratulate you. HOW WONDERFUL!!! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my! that made me gasp out loud! I'm beyond ecstatic for you!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! You are very blessed. :) You'll be pregnant at the reunion again!
ReplyDeleteOh goody! I have a preggy buddy now!!! I have to do a pic like you did - nice to see another little bump. Congrats!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHolly
oh....what great news!
ReplyDeleteyou look adorable....
I am so happy for you!
xoxo
Tonya
p.s. hope you are feeling well!
Tonya
YAY Love! I am so happy for you. I know you have been wanting this for awhile. I wondered what was keeping you so busy! (other than your 3 kids :) Are you going to find out what it is? When are you due? I'm sure the girls are SO EXCITED! God Bless. Hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Fantastic news!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
Soooo....i'll go ahead and throw another congratulations out there!!! Many prayers that you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteOh, HUGE congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteSteph
congrats!!! soooo exciting, I'm thrilled for you!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, congrats my friend. Love your picture.
ReplyDeletethank you all for sharing in our joy! i do promise to answer your questions in a post....soon. =)
ReplyDeletewow! congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo great.
I wish you all the best in the world.
Tina
YAHOO!!!! That is such great news! I am so so so happy for you too! How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comments and love on my blog. I especially appreciated your follow-up to my most recent anonymous comment. ;) Some people...
Congrats again on the pregnancy! this is such great news-
Yay!! Congrats!! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteWonderful for you and your family!! So exciting! My three kids are the same ages as yours! Isn't is awesome?!?
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!! and I always love your music =).
ReplyDeleteA HUGE Congrats!!! What exciting news!!!
ReplyDeletetake a bow Jenn
That is wonderful, congrats.. Hope all is going well. Another girl possibly?
ReplyDeletewhat fantastic news! There all lots of blogland ladies pregnant ,I'm feeling very broody! So pleased for you.....Claire x
ReplyDeleteso happy for you and yours.
ReplyDeleteI'm beyond ecstatic! You deserve it! I can just tell what a wonderful mother you already are! I really love your way of expression...and your support of me and my stuff.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful pregnancy, you know I had 7, and they are all so much fun! You will be blessed for being so unselfish!
Lila