joy
i can't quite figure out what i love so much about this picture, but i really love it. not for the obvious reasons of it including two of the most important people on earth to me, but there's more. i don't know...for now i'll just enjoy instead of analyzing.although you can't see the sets the girls are wearing very well, i'm hoping to get better pics of the clothes. these are from patty of modkid. she is amazing! she is easy and fun to work with. these sets are so cute and funky...yet so comfy at the same time. (i'm kinda wanting one for me, patty!!) her packaging and attention to detail is amazing. we LOVE them, patty. thank you!
here's one of littlest in her new modkid. by the way, they are all collecting dandelions and bringing them to me in these pics. = ) i love the joy they find in things we so often overlook.

These photos are beautiful. I love the first one. What a priceless picture. Thanks for sharing... !!!!
ReplyDeletebest,
Audrey
OMG, Lovelyn! I am speechless! You just spoiled me so badly by saying such beautiful things and posting your gorgeous little angels in my designs! I am SO thrilled that you love the sets and that the girls feel happy and comfy in them. That was EXACTLY what I was going for when I designed this new collection! MY Sydney lives in these sets, BTW! :) Thank you sooo much again and you are welcome back anytime, sweetie! :)
ReplyDeleteOH... and BTW, that top photo is priceless. I can see why you love it so much: it is not posed or calculated, it just portrays REAL LIFE as it is meant to be. :) Enjoy!!!
Is there anything more precious then 'weeds' collected out of love, for the best mommy bouquet ever.
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet photos and the first thing I thought was Love bought some MODKID! lol They are so cute in them! Emma has her pants on in her sicky picture on my blog. It's so weird that she has it without the symptoms! I had been on WebMD when I messaged you because the picture of it on there looked like her skin but I knew she hadn't had an extreme fever or strep throat! Anyways, sorry to ramble...as always the girlies are adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that first photo too...
ReplyDeleteIt just captures your beautiful girls so sweetly...
They are so loved...you are doing such a good job! They always look so stinkin' cute too! Love their clothes!
xoxo
Tonya
What cute girls! Oh yeah the outfits are soooo cute too! You find the cutest stuff. Someday when Isaac has a sister, I am going to have to get these recommendations from you again, because your girls are always dressed so adorably!
ReplyDeleteI love the flowing hair in the first pic - you can tell they are running thru the grass. Sweet.
ReplyDeleteAnd your "littlest" isn't so little anymore! Very cute.
Cute, Cute, Cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pics...Great outfits too!!
thanks, ladies! i'm behind on my comments, but wanted to say that i appreciate each. of. you. =)
ReplyDeleteThat first photo captures JOY and it is timeless, I think that's why you love it- it's the kind of shot that makes moms everywhere(me) tear up. :)
ReplyDeleteThose outfits are SO cute and the material looks super comfy. I'm going to have to check that site out!
What sweet sweet girlies. These photos will be treasures forever!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are such cuties!! I agree... children always help me stop and smell the roses..'er dandelions..
ReplyDeleteXO
Your girls are such cuties!! I agree... children always help me stop and smell the roses..'er dandelions..
ReplyDeleteXO
What priceless pictures! I wish I was little again and had time and energy to just run through the grass collecting dandelions for my Mom. But alas...well you know the rest. Thank you for your sweet posts on my blog! I would be proud to make a purse for you... when I get back from market! Just give me the specs, and we'll go from there! Have fun with your darling girls...
ReplyDeleteLila