color
we've been watching flowers bloom here and planting some annuals and pots. here are some of my favorite blooms so far:

here are 4 of the 14 we potted today! i got a picture of my whole porch to show you, but it shows our address...does anyone know how to "smudge" that out?!

here's a close up of the big pots. i love the corkscrews.

the older girls really enjoyed helping for awhile. then, they discovered a tub of beanie babies from years ago that were packed for donation. they've had SO much fun with them. so they did this with them while i finished:

i kept hearing them say..."oh, keep them away from the bad witch!" i thought that was kind of odd since we hadn't watched wizard of oz lately. (usually the only time they talk like that...and just why we stopped watching it!) anyway, then i saw these and realized what they were talking about. it is funny to me that they automatically separated these ones as "bad." they were thrown on the ground far away from all the others they were so neatly arranging.

here are 4 of the 14 we potted today! i got a picture of my whole porch to show you, but it shows our address...does anyone know how to "smudge" that out?!

here's a close up of the big pots. i love the corkscrews.

the older girls really enjoyed helping for awhile. then, they discovered a tub of beanie babies from years ago that were packed for donation. they've had SO much fun with them. so they did this with them while i finished:

i kept hearing them say..."oh, keep them away from the bad witch!" i thought that was kind of odd since we hadn't watched wizard of oz lately. (usually the only time they talk like that...and just why we stopped watching it!) anyway, then i saw these and realized what they were talking about. it is funny to me that they automatically separated these ones as "bad." they were thrown on the ground far away from all the others they were so neatly arranging.



Your flowers are soo pretty! I can't wait to start playing in the dirt myself!lol
ReplyDeleteHey..I always have to remind myself..what ever keeps 'em happy and not complainin'!!
So sorry to hear about Trisha!
I will pray.
XO
I love your front yard! We need to spend some major time in ours...planting more flowers, pulling weeds, etc. I need a green thumb. lol The girls look adorable as always!
ReplyDeleteVery funny - my girls just found the exact same thing! A bag of beanies ready for donation. As well - ours have re-joined the stuffed animal community at the Burns' household.
ReplyDeleteSuch a moving story below, Trisha, baby, John and family will all be in my prayers!
Gorgeous flowers!!! I am so far from having a green thumb....i need to find a friend who is good with plants and flowers so that i can learn!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Your pictures are great. I smudged out our address by using the blemish corrector on our photo editor. It just blurred it!
ReplyDeleteSteph
so pretty, love! :) if you still want to post that pic, feel free to send it my way & i'll smudge it up for ya.
ReplyDeletethe best times of my day are often those where i'm a quiet observer of my children's imaginative play.
and um...i notice your girls in coats...is this not the coldest may ever? i think we've regressed back to march...
You got it!!!! When I first glanced at her picture, I did a double take!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are just darling...
I wish our girls could get together to play..
xoxo
Tonya
Feel free to send me the picture to smudge out, I'd be happy to: foldinglaundry@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteWill you come plant flowers at my house?
your house & plants look so nice!
ReplyDelete:)
Beanie Babies....so, they are good for something? Like...endless hours of entertainment for little girls.
Hi - my first visit. Your girls are so sweet. I love it when my little ones unexpectedly find something that engages them for a while!
ReplyDeleteI love your yellow pots and the great color of your flowers! :) Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat's a DREAM porch! I love your front door! My daughter would flip for all those beanies too. When can we move in? lol!
ReplyDeleteHolly
back again to say i miss you! how are ya, sweets?
ReplyDeleteHey! I hear you are not feeling so well (ok, so that might be putting it lightly!) I just wanted to say that I hope you are feeling better quick!
ReplyDelete