wow


getting a picture of the girls together is getting harder and harder! i admire all of you professional photographers! = )

Comments

  1. That's a great picture! I love mural in the background and your girls are beautiful. This pic shows so much personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mural is amazing! The girls look great in their new MJ. :) They are definitely on the move...look at Ellie go! Your girls just get more adorable every time I see them. BTW, what is this Twitter?! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute picture!! I love the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a great pic of all your 3 - shows how fast and fun they are right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know..but that looks like a beautiful picture to me!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks girls!

    i guess i should have said: i do ADORE this picture. but, it is THE one picture that came out of about 50 i took!

    it was nearly impossible...but a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have three girls too and after reading your blogger profile I had to check your blog. Just hoppin' the blogs this Thursday morning. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! It looks like you're a busy Mama! You have darling little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One on the run...but a great picture of your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...they may not all be looking at the camera at the same time...but it's a more accurate portrayal of real life!

    ...and, I love the song on your blog. I just heard it for the first time the other day...and it really makes you stop & take a moment to enjoy the little things with our little ones...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! I love the picture!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol! i agree. that's why the majority of my christmas cards are a montage of individual portraits of the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yep... It is a battle at times! This is really cute though, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such an awesome awesome background

    ReplyDelete
  15. What cuties! Three girls, just like me! Fun times, eh? I personally think three girls is a photographer's dream! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to meet you! :)

    Gillian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts