l o v e

happy
valentine's

day!
hope you have a wonderful day, filled with love!
i've been on an etsy spree lately. i have several cute items to show you.
for today, here are 2 of them. the shirts are from tadpolecreations. she was super
easy to work with and i love her cute and funky animals.

i got 2 of these fun tutu's for gifts, but the girls couldn't resist trying it on.
i'm sure they'll be getting their own soon. i got them from phrog phluff tutu design.
she was also great to work with and has a lot of cute colors to choose from!


i *heart*
my inspirational girls, my supportive family,
a dedicated husband, dark chocolate truffles,
toffee nut lattes, my soft cuddley brown blanket,
little girls in tutus,
the colors of valentine's day,
painting fingernails & toenails with the girls,
watching the excitement of them opening the sweetest little valentine packages today,
and etsy.

Comments

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you guys too!
    ....your little ones are sooooooo cute!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owl! The outfit are adorable~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!
    Your girls are sooo sweet! oh my goodness...
    The tutu is fab...
    What better Valentine other than Jesus..is family!! And yours is soo lovely.
    Hugs to you girl!
    Happiest of Valentines Day!
    XO

    Ps..visit me here on my new blog! http://www.mybellacolle.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool tees!!!
    Happy Belated V-Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! You are clearly in "love" with life, and those darling children!
    As far as getting another bag, the chances are pretty slim, because I'm burried under projects right now. I'll let you know when I'm doing them again, and maybe we can work something out!

    Lila

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts