things i've realized or remembered lately
A~when someone didn't grow up with their family "storing" things in the oven, it's probably not a good idea to put a large left over pizza (in its box) inside there.
B~when your kid has been sick, but you feel today is "different"....trust your mom (and RN) instinct & have them checked out
C~its N.E.V.E.R. okay to ask a woman about her pregnancy, due date or to tell her that its her fault that you thought she was pregnant because of her "maternity" dress
D~citrus fruit always smells very badly coming out of a baby
E~your husband will seriously reconsider your sanity when finding you vacuuming the air
F~it is possible to strongly dislike a food for 26 years of your life, then suddenly adore it
B~when your kid has been sick, but you feel today is "different"....trust your mom (and RN) instinct & have them checked out
C~its N.E.V.E.R. okay to ask a woman about her pregnancy, due date or to tell her that its her fault that you thought she was pregnant because of her "maternity" dress
D~citrus fruit always smells very badly coming out of a baby
E~your husband will seriously reconsider your sanity when finding you vacuuming the air
F~it is possible to strongly dislike a food for 26 years of your life, then suddenly adore it

This is so funny...I love how you left the "answer key" or translation I should say as Labels at the end of the post.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like people would catch on to the whole pregnancy thing...I got that when Mia was like 2 months old...I was like...yes I look pregnant still because I just gave birth! Anyways!
Cute post...
darling post!!!!! You made me smile.
ReplyDeletethanks for snagging a Betty!!! :)
so hilarious. i can totally relate to all of these...even the air floaties though i have never thought of vacuuming these. aha!
ReplyDeleteYou are SO correct on all of it!!! lol (except that I don't store things in the oven either...sorry...lol)
ReplyDeletedangit! i can't believe i've never thought to vacuum the air before. thanks for the idea, love.
ReplyDeleteand amen on C! geesh, not smart people indeed.
Today I am going to put a new bag in my Henry and hoover the air in my living room. I'm curious to see what I find in there afterwards...
ReplyDeletelol Great post, Love.
ReplyDeleteHaha!!! You vacuum the air?! That's too funny.
ReplyDeleteGreat words of wisdom! Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words! :)
ReplyDeleteChristina
pickles*&*co: oh...i don't store things in the stove either. yet, my husband apparently thought it was an okay idea.
ReplyDeletehow i love that i can find out such an important thing about my husband after knowing him for 8 years. =)
LOL - I have to admit I store dirty dishes in the oven when I don't have time to get to them before company is coming over!
ReplyDeleteBut Pizza Boxes - NO - hello, they can BURN!? Again LOL. My husband would totally do the same thing and think nothing of it.
And after 30 years, I heart tomatoes! Ever since my third pregnancy. Weirdest thing.
:)
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I take it you are talking from experiance?!lol
ReplyDeletesooo true though...on all those..I've been known to vacume stranger things than the air!!lol!
you are hilarious! so true on all of it. =)
ReplyDelete