savoring this time

just wanted to say hi as i dump 1600 (!!) pictures onto my camera so i can clear my memory stick to take pictures this weekend. life is ultra busy, but ultra fun right now. i'll be back monday with loads to share...i seriously have thought of you all just like i've thought of my "real-life" friends lately...."i wonder how her trip was."...."i wonder what her kids have gotten into now."..."i wonder what outfit of hers i'm going to be longing for next."..."wonder how they're first day of school went."...etc!

so, you all you friends...miss ya & will talk soon!

off to capture memories....

Comments

  1. sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!

    Isn't it funny how we have all been incorporated and connected into eachothers loves in that blogging way!

    makes me smile...

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I've missed something somewhere..where are you going and what are you doing that's making me envious right now even though I have no idea what it is??? I can't wait to find out!

    (you know I love the bloggygoodness)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! I check a handful of blogs each day and I love the new posts I find. I hope you have an awesome weekend with your family and I can't wait to "hear" all about it!

    BTW, my mom was just saying last weekend when we were home that she can't believe next year will be our ten year HS reuninon...where did the time go?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have an awesome trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts