what we've been doing...

RELAXING: a sunday visiting small shops, watching the boats go by, eating fudge & ice cream...
PLANTING: the girls loved this "project" and excitedly see if their pots have spouts yet every day! we try to do a fun project like this every day.


DANCING: chloe is obsessed with dance and has started a dance camp this summer: too cute. this picture gives me flashbacks to high school going to cheer or dance practice in my practice clothes, flip flops and toting a water bottle. (can i really be this old already?!) and it also gives me flashforwards to her "real" practices in such a short time. *sigh*


PLAYING: loving the outdoors and our crazy sprinkler which anika had been playing in below. i think ethos water needs this picture as an ad: could you make drinking water look any more fun?!


EXERCISING: see how even little ellie has learned how to do a push up?! seriously though, i have been doing pretty good with trying to get in a good cardio and strength training work out at least 3 times a week. i look forward to being able to do more in the future, but for now...its a great accomplishment. =)



SWIMMING: the girls are loving their floaties this year at the country club pool. last year they were scared of the floaties. thank goodness they won't hardly take them off this year because i don't have that many hips to hold them on!!


AND, yesterday I had lasik surgery on my eyes. what a miracle. i don't often get nervous, but something about the very small chance of never seeing my little ones again got me a bit nervous. everything went wonderfully and i just can't believe the instant miracle it is! so, although i don't often take pictures of myself, i funkified one of me for my profile pic in honor of my not needing glasses today!! =)


So, here's that's what we've been up to....and here's what we're getting ready to be up to:
INDOOR WATERPARK HOTEL:


KIDDIE ROLLER COASTERS:

AND A RED's GAME:
look forward to catching up with you next week! happy birthday, america! enjoy your 4th of july!! =)



Comments

  1. Congrats on the surgery, Love! I hope you & your family have a wonderful holiday & vacation. That water park looks like fun. Emma has those same floaties but I haven't been able to get her to let me put them on her yet. So far we've only been in our little baby pool at home but I hope to take her to the pool soon! I love the new pictures and be sure to check out Chelsea's blog when you get home...I won her June contest! Emma will have a girly skirt too! Well, Emma is waking up so I best run. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so cute, you guys are having lots of fun!

    I am so jealous of the lasik, I want it terribly. Without my contacts or glasses I am practicaly blind! Congrats on getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun! Your girls are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous family. Hey, do you live by me? I think I recognize that waterpark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been busy!

    Hope your eyes receover quickly and you see perfectly!!!

    Masyn is addicted to dancing too, I love it!

    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that top picture. your family has the same number as mine...only we never look that "calm and peaceful!" could it be because i have a 2-year old boy???? -cammie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!!! I am loving your new pink look... the blog, the profile pic... so funky & fun! LOVE IT! Congrats on the lasik! My hubby's been wanting to do that. I will tell him about your success story. Sounds like a great summer so far for you guys! WOOHOO!

    Hey, you inquired about my samples... they're up! Check out my blog. I think you'll like them, given your new obsession with PINK! LOL!!!

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your girls are adorable! :) Congrats on the lasik success. I am too chicken. I can't even touch my own eyeballs. ..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all those cute pics!!!

    Love them!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Love,
    I am interested in learning more about Once Upon a Family! email me at egburns@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a neat blog! found you on PamperingBeki... looks like lots of fun your family has been up too! Those indoor waterparks blow my mind! We have one here in Greenbay and I can't get over I'm swimming and its -30 outside...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay--thanks for all the love girlies! we're back from vaca and trying to return to normalacy. (erin--remember tessa after your trip?! all my girlies have been looking like that pic lately!) so, a lot of energy and time is going into trying to help each other and have happy days! but, i have so many things to post soon.
    so much to blog about...too little time!!
    but, thank you for your comments...i seriously adore them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like you have been having fun and are going to keep that up! what fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts