mud room
so, maybe a place to put shoes, coats, backpacks and umbrellas is boring to some...but thought i'd share one of my favorite spaces in our home. i love it because it allows me to have other spaces exactly the way i want them...without all this stuff:


*sigh* i love when everything has a place.
(and can you see where we preparing to head off to?! more about that later....littlest is up from nap.) =)
I love our mudroom too. I can't wait to redo it (right now it is so ugly).
ReplyDeleteNYC! How exciting.
I love a good mudroom. Looks like you have a fun trip coming up!
ReplyDeleteMegan
NYC? So jealous...I've always wanted to visit there. Good luck packing!
ReplyDeleteI love your mudroom. Can you come organize ours when you get back from The Big Apple, lol!! Have fun!
ReplyDelete-cammie
Mudrooms are so awesome. I can't wait to have one someday.... yes it may be a strange aspiration, but I have always wanted a mud room. I'm all about organization, hidden storage, and everything in its place. I give me a sense of peace and calmness. Good lick in NY!
ReplyDeleteWish I could say I love mine... (tooo messy now) lol...It is so nice to have so kiddos don't spill muddy muck onto my nice clean floor! (yeah right)...Thank you for this post! maybe its time for a redo out there. Hmmmm...
ReplyDeleteI love it when everything has a place - even if it doesn't often get there!
ReplyDelete