FFF--sunshine & tresses

the fashion forward friday challenge for this week, on boutique cafe, was to show off your favorite hat or scarf that protects your hair (& skin!) from sun damage. i LOVE hats. even more i adore hat boxes! i'll have to show those sometime! i saved it until today, as i planned on going to the pool with the girlies today....but its raining. oh well, we need it and we love to put on rain boots on and play in it! =)

here's my favorite hat right now....

enjoy your rain--or sun--today!! =)

Comments

  1. is that a picture of you? if so, GREAT shot! very lovely and definately fashion forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so mod! very sassy, I love it! too bad me and hats like that don't get along...:(
    Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Love! I almost never wear hats. I really do need to become more stylish...I am more of a frump. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same Hat...got it at that hip french store..."Tarjey"...it looks so cute on you! I guess I did not realize how cute it was until seeing that shot!

    Very fun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that shot! Sooo chic.
    I didn't do FFF this time since I only have 2 hats to my name and they are soooo NOT chic. LOL. :oP
    I'm getting a new one soon. Yayyyy!
    Anyhoo, great job on that pic. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that hat! Such a cute pic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts