oh, how i miss my blog!

i adore letters. want to make your own name? go here.
i also adore fushcia & orange. hence, the beginning of my blog makeover's inspiration:

our littlest punky-poo has been in the hospital. i'm too exhausted to think about making that my post right now after being "away" for a gazillion days. so, she's home now and is not puking gallons of formula on me every 10 minutes....so we're hopefully on the road to normalacy!
and finally, i announced on tonya's blog what i've actually wanted to type on my blog in order to see it in print. i NEED to see it and own it. so, here's my announcement that is really just a motivation for me. i committed 2 weeks ago to get rid of my extra 40 (that's right, i said FORTY) pounds that i've accumulated with each pregnancy. i had always been the perfect size without having to worry about diet or exercise....but, man i remember "old" women telling me to "enjoy it while it lasts" and i feel for them now!! i want to be healthier and i want to feel better inside and out! one of the highlights of my new lifestyle is the All Star Workouts on FitTV. gotta love switching it up from cardio boot camp one day to belly dancing the next! i'll keep you update on my progress because i know you're dying to know. okay--obviously it will just hold me accountable--thanks! =)


love...
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your little one has been in the hospital. When I worked with kiddos in the ER, I always felt so bad when we had to do IV's, spinals, and caths. :( Now I cry with my girls Immunizations. I am tough as a nurse, but not as a mommy! Hope she (and you) are doing better. (sending over some healthy vibes!)
Good luck with the fitness endevour. I am right there with ya. Give me a L-0-V-E...LOVE! (that was my sad cheerleader attempt)! My girls are eating choc cookies in front of me...so cruel!
p.s.
ReplyDeletecute blog makeover!
tonya--thanks for your support! (and your cheerleading!) =)
ReplyDeleteellie is doing better...not 100%, but getting there. she's smiling and playing this morning...that feels much better!
hope you and your cuties are off to a great week! =)
Wow, what was Ellie in for? Was it the respiratory thing again? Glad she's doing better though!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the birthday wishes. I've been worried since you haven't been on much...I'm happy to hear Ms. Ellie is doing better! I need you to share your motivation with me...I definitely need it too. :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you Love! I had to go research over on Tonya's blog to find your "confession." :o)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the letters....I'm stealing that!
Amelia
Hope she's doing better!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with being a big LOSER! I need to lose some baby weight also, good for you getting started!!!
Best of Luck with the weight loss. I will be right there with you in about 6 months... I still have weight to lose from my 1st pregnancy! :) And so glad to hear Ellie is feeling a little better. You are all in my prayers.
ReplyDeletehey all you lovely blog friends! thanks so much for your support and some of you even prayers! it really means a lot. i'm excited to start seeing results of feeling healthier and better fitting clothes. and ellie has almost 100% recovered from the virus she apparently had. thanks so much!! =)
ReplyDelete