my world in print...

so, i thought i join the world of blogging just to share thoughts and experiences with others. i do truly believe that life really happens in the small, seemingly insignificant moments. so, i hope to capture those in my life in order to preserve and share them here. my life is currently centered around my family...so i figured they would be an appropriate first post.
chloe is 3 years old. she loves accessories, girly-girl ANYTHING, laughing, dancing, helping out and being a big sis. she's such a joyful and compassionate little one! she loves animals...this cowgirl hat came today and she immediately wanted to "go ride a horsey"! too bad its 40 degrees here!
this is anika (ON-nick-ah). her name is scandavavian, as my husband's family is swedish and he grew up loving that name. we named 3 girls and 3 boys on our 2nd date and have stuck to them. not getting much use out of our boy names...but we're okay with that! anika is fun, silly and a big cuddle bug! she's obsessed with moe doodle!
this is 4 month old ellie gracen. she's as laid back as she looks in this picture. her sisters are practically bouncing her off the couch in this picture...yet she obviously could care less! she is happy, content baby. she laughed and laughed for the first time today!! :) you should see the full length of this adorable outfit which was made by the person who inspired me to go ahead with blogging! thanks, chelsea!
and this is my hubby....matt. we met at a purdue football game while i was attending college there. he traveled back to his college...but thank goodness, hunted down my number and here we are! he's the most selfless person i know and is a wonderful rock for the 4 ladies in his care! :) he's a builder and built us a beautiful home!

looking forward to sharing more moments soon!

Comments

  1. ok love, I had to say hello...I feel like we have so much in common...I am an RN turned Mommy with 3 girls...they are 3, 2, and 2 months! I somehow stumbled on your blog and thought I would just say hello. Your girls are soooo adorable. Love the pic of the baby in that custom set with the Amy Butler prints. Cute stuff. You should visit my blog and check my girls out. Anyways, couldn't resist a hello!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Love, thanks for visiting my blog!! You have a gorgeous family!

    What a fantastic name, do you just adore it?

    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures! Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again..my girls are Feb 25th (3) May 14 (almost 2) and Feb 14th (2 months today). Jason and I have been married 5 years...so that is 3 babies in 3 years amd all that in 5 years of marriage...are you guys done?
    Thanks for saying hello on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in Southern California. ella was 6 mo old when I found out Ava was coming and I cried the whole pregnancy...I thought I was gonna die. I thought...I still have a baby! Ava is such a blessing and Now I feel sooo lucky to have them close (sure I have my Meltdown moments too). We actually tried to have our 3rd 18 months after Ava...but I lost the pregnacy (that baby would now be 4 months old). Then oops...I found out just 2 months later that we would have Mia. It is hard, but awesome. We are not done yet...but I think I need like a 3 year break! All my pregancies have been "unplanned" so this time I really wanna give myself a little break. Jason wants like 10, but I know I have a limit maybe 1-2 more. We will see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts